To install the LiveTiles Intranet Metadata service on your tenant you need to install the app on at least one site collection and you must also create a subscription. You can do this by following below steps:
- Download the app from here.
- Add it to your global app catalog. Please make sure that you are viewing the app catalog in the classic view, as otherwise you might not be able to deploy correctly.
- Create the subscription using this link.
- Head over to the SharePoint (modern) Admin Center, choose "Advanced" > "API Access" and approve the permissions for "MatchPoint Metadata".
- Install the app on at least one required site collection.
Once the above steps are performed, you can get started by opening the app, creating a config and assigning it to a site collection.
Please note that the user which created the subscription is automatically a MetadataAdmin. MetadataAdmins are allowed to view and change configs, as well trigger jobs, etc. A regular user does not have access to the app.
If additional users need to be made Metadata Admins, they can be added manually in the Azure Portal. Head over to portal.azure.com, choose "Azure Active Directory" > "Enterprise Applications" > "MatchPoint Metadata" > "Users and Groups".