Among other minor fixes and improvements, this release includes following items:
- Breadcrumb reflects SharePoint navigation within a site.
- Mega Menu pages and groups can be configured to have a link.
- Admins can prevent users from configuring multiple languages in the Mega Menu.
- Several improvements in the rendering of events.
- Search Data Provider can be configured to not use any implicit wild cards (i.e. append an *).
- The LiveTiles Reach GraphQL Data Provider supports searching for * as an empty query.
- Sorting Web Part can be configured to invert colors.
- Improve layout in "View all"-overlay.
- Query parameters are maintained on all web parts from the same page in the mobile view.
- Global search uses the whole screen height.
- Pages that are not explicitly configured in the Mega Menu are still shown in the mobile navigation, if the user is currently on such a page.
- Refiners are shown, even if there is only one value available.
- If there is an error in one section in the Hero Web Part, the layout isn't destroyed anymore.
- Mega Menu never has a horizontal scrollbar.
Please note that this is a silent release.