We have released the second official version of MatchPoint for Office 365 Workspaces and Provisioning.
MatchPoint Workspaces and Provisioning provides site provisioning functionality powered by the PnP Provisioning framework.
Also, it lets you apply and manage metadata on the sites which leverages targeted content aggregation and a great governance experience for your SharePoint sites, O365 groups and teams.
Here you can find more information.
New in this version:
- Add permission management for workspace templates
- Additional field options:
- Default values
UrlGenerationModeto automatically generate the next workspace name based on a configured pattern
- Several performance improvements
- Improved error handling
- Several improvements in the UI
- Head over to https://portal.azure.com and delete the app registration "MatchPoint Provisioning" (Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications)
- Sign out of everything related to O365, close browser Re-Adding the Apps
- Download the newest SPFx App: https://install.matchpoint365.com/resources/MatchPoint.O365.Workspaces.sppkg
- Deploy app to app catalog and approve/confirm
- Re-Register both of our apps in following order:
- Head over to SharePoint Admin and approve the permissions
Please note that all your data (configs, sites, etc.) will still be there. Also these changes/steps are completely unrelated